- Matador: Matador Resources Company Announces Delaware Basin Acquisition
- D Magazine: Meet the CEO: George Yates
- San Antonio Business Journal: Heyco will build $91 million plant to convert Eagle Ford gas to alternative fuel
- Victoria Advocate: Lavaca officials give go ahead on liquid natural gas plant
- Bloomberg: Foreign Frackers Now Find Comfort in Water-Hungry Spain
- HEYCO CEO George Yates to speak at 2014 DUG Permian Basin Conference
- LNG World News: HEYCO, IPC Execute LoI for LNG Fuel Supply
- HEYCO: HEYCO Energy Group and IPC (USA) Inc. move to form an alliance for domestic LNG fuels marketing
- EGDON: EGDON Resources Announces Completion of Farm-Out Agreement with Total
- HEYCO: HEYCO Energy Group to Install First LNG Facility Dedicated to Energy Market
- HEYCO CEO George Yates to speak at 2013 Oklahoma Young Professionals Energy Forum
- Oil & Gas Journal: Thick shale gas play emerging in Spain's Basque area
- Reuters: Spain to explore two natural gas wells - reports
- El Pais: Euskadi anuncia el hallazgo de gas para cinco años de consumo español
- Oil & Gas Investor: Chatting with George Yates
- Egdon Resources: EGDON Resources plc aquires YCI Resources Limited.
- HEYCO: HEYCO and Nadel and Gussman Announce Joint Venture
- Lone Star Steel: Oil, Gas Industry's Highest Award Goes to New Mexico Executive
Oil & Gas Investor: Chatting with George Yates
April 12, 2012
George M. Yates is chairman, president and chief executive officer of Heyco Energy Group Inc. (Heyco being an acronym of his late father’s name, Harvey E. Yates). He divides his time between Dallas and Roswell, New Mexico—and destinations farther afield, including Spain’s Basque country.
Yates grew up in Artesia, New Mexico, in an oil family—at 12, he was scrubbing tanks; at 14 he was a tool dresser. He graduated from New Mexico Military Institute in 1964 and received a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Texas ...
Read more at Oil & Gas Investor.