- Matador: Matador Resources Company Announces Delaware Basin Acquisition
- D Magazine: Meet the CEO: George Yates
- San Antonio Business Journal: Heyco will build $91 million plant to convert Eagle Ford gas to alternative fuel
- Victoria Advocate: Lavaca officials give go ahead on liquid natural gas plant
- Bloomberg: Foreign Frackers Now Find Comfort in Water-Hungry Spain
- HEYCO CEO George Yates to speak at 2014 DUG Permian Basin Conference
- LNG World News: HEYCO, IPC Execute LoI for LNG Fuel Supply
- HEYCO: HEYCO Energy Group and IPC (USA) Inc. move to form an alliance for domestic LNG fuels marketing
- EGDON: EGDON Resources Announces Completion of Farm-Out Agreement with Total
- HEYCO: HEYCO Energy Group to Install First LNG Facility Dedicated to Energy Market
- HEYCO CEO George Yates to speak at 2013 Oklahoma Young Professionals Energy Forum
- Oil & Gas Journal: Thick shale gas play emerging in Spain's Basque area
- Reuters: Spain to explore two natural gas wells - reports
- El Pais: Euskadi anuncia el hallazgo de gas para cinco años de consumo español
- Oil & Gas Investor: Chatting with George Yates
- Egdon Resources: EGDON Resources plc aquires YCI Resources Limited.
- HEYCO: HEYCO and Nadel and Gussman Announce Joint Venture
- Lone Star Steel: Oil, Gas Industry's Highest Award Goes to New Mexico Executive
HEYCO CEO George Yates to speak at 2013 Oklahoma Young Professionals Energy Forum
August 1, 2013
The Oklahoma Young Professionals Energy Forum is one of the first multidisciplinary events uniting the people who will build the future of Oklahoma's energy industry.
Established in 2012, this event brings together young engineers, geoscientists, landmen, and other energy professionals to experience an afternoon of learning, networking, inspiration, and fun. The event is hosted through the cooperation of several young professionals' organizations, including the Oklahoma City SPE Young Professionals, the OIPA Future Leadersprogram, and Oklahoma City Young Professionals in Energy.