- Reuters: Spain to explore two natural gas wells - reports
- El Pais: Euskadi anuncia el hallazgo de gas para cinco años de consumo español
- Oil & Gas Journal: Thick shale gas play emerging in Spain's Basque area
- Egdon Resources: EGDON Resources plc aquires YCI Resources Limited.
- HEYCO: HEYCO and Nadel and Gussman Announce Joint Venture
- Lone Star Steel: Oil, Gas Industry's Highest Award Goes to New Mexico Executive
HEYCO: HEYCO and Nadel and Gussman Announce Joint Venture
Harvey E. Yates Company (HEYCO), Roswell, New Mexico, and Nadel and Gussman, Tulsa, Oklahoma, have formed a 50 – 50 joint venture to develop and explore areas of southeastern New Mexico. The manager of the joint venture will be Scott Germann. Scott will continue as the President of Nadel and Gussman Permian. The Management Team will consist of James Adelson, President of Nadel and Gussman, and George Yates, president of HEYCO. The joint venture will be named Nadel and Gussman HEYCO, LLC and will become operator of HEYCO operated wells in Eddy, Lea, and Chaves County, New Mexico.
Both parent companies, Nadel and Gussman, Permian and Harvey E. Yates Company, will continue exploitation of their oil and gas leasehold outside the areas of mutual interest covered by the joint venture.