HEYCO Energy Group is a privately owned, upstream energy portfolio company that delivers strategy, sophisticated unconventional technology, and capital to oil and gas exploration projects in the United States and Europe.
HEYCO’s core resources are technical knowledge and management experience applied by a team with specific and proven skills in geology, geophysics, reservoir engineering, international negotiation, drilling and production, and land and operations management.
Energy in Depth
- Latest Sher Edling Climate Lawsuit Further Exposes Anti-Energy Activist Network
- DOI Report: Oil and Gas Spearheaded $400M Public Land Revenue Increase in 2017
- Despite ‘Blue Wave,’ Activists Struggle to Make Climate Litigation a Priority for Democrats
- IEA: United States to Dominate Global Oil, Natural Gas Growth Through 2025
- Paid to Protest: Lifting the Curtain on Keep Wayne Wild, LLC