HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- The Curious Case of Anti-Fracking Groups Activity in Nevada
- #ExxonKnew Lawyer Leads San Francisco Lawsuit Against Oil & Gas Companies
- Wayne Forest Lease Sales Changing Lives With Nearly $7 Million To Date
- America’s Top Industry In Terms of Jobs Growth Driven by Oil and Gas’ Resurgence
- Here’s How Much the World’s Largest Oil Companies Reduced Their GHG Emissions