HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Things to be Thankful for this Holiday: Friends, Family and Savings from Fracking
- Report: Ohio Counties Have Received More Than $300 Million For Road Improvements From Utica Shale Operators
- Fort Myers News-Press Editorial Uses Misinformation to Support Call for Fracking Ban
- NPR Uses Debunked Studies in Effort to Support Claims that Fracking Harms Public Health
- Misleading NPR Fracking Chemicals Story Lacks Context on Dose and Exposure