HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- EDF’s Misleading Marcellus Methane Report Based on Outdated Study That Overestimated Emissions
- New Flowline Regulations Welcomed By Colorado Energy Industry
- Report Finds U.S. Natural Gas Methane Emissions Have Little Climate Change Impact
- Report: Natural Gas Helped Drive Electricity Costs to Record Lows in 2017
- Activist Group Uses Wayne National Forest Decision to Renew Call for Fracking Ban