HEYCO Energy Group is a privately owned, upstream energy portfolio company that delivers strategy, sophisticated unconventional technology, and capital to oil and gas exploration projects in the United States and Europe.
HEYCO’s core resources are technical knowledge and management experience applied by a team with specific and proven skills in geology, geophysics, reservoir engineering, international negotiation, drilling and production, and land and operations management.
Energy in Depth
- Event Highlights How Environmental Progress Is Being Prioritized by Oil and Gas Industry
- Sunday Q&A: Subcommittee on Energy Chairman Fred Upton (R-MI)
- Earthworks releases air quality report for Noble Co., Ohio that doesn’t actually include any air quality data
- Ohio’s First Quarter Natural Gas Production Up Nearly 43 Percent From Same Time Last Year
- CDPHE to Partner with the City of Broomfield on Air Quality Monitoring