HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Is ‘Big Oil’ to blame for California’s gas prices? Not so fast.
- Does Fracking Cause Obesity? Fat Chance, Despite Activist Researchers’ Claims
- EID Review of Steyer Political Campaign Contributions Reveal Potential Big Role in #ExxonKnew Campaign
- Hickenlooper Doubles Down on Importance of Natural Gas
- Five Things To Know About New EDF Methane Study