HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Lazy Journalism from The Nation Signals Desperate Times for #ExxonKnew Campaign
- Activists Admit at Friendly Forum They’ve Been Working with NY AG on Climate RICO Campaign for Over a Year
- Even Lawyers Who “Empathize” With AGs’ Goal Say Climate RICO Campaign Setting “Dangerous” Precedent
- Three Things to Know about the Center for Public Integrity’s Latest Marcellus Hit Piece
- Federal Judge Strikes Down Fracking Rule on Public Lands