HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Irving Earthquake Study Relies on Contradictions and Dubious Assumptions
- As Always, It All Goes Back to La Jolla
- Pa. Health Report Destroys Conclusion of Activist Fracking and Asthma Study
- Here They Go Again: #ExxonKnew Activists to Re-Release Old Documents in Desperate Bid for Relevance
- USGS: Val Verde Basin Holds 5 Trillion Cubic Feet of Natural Gas