HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Activists’ Job Ads Admit Local Control and Setback Initiatives are a “Ban-Fracking Everywhere” Campaign
- Bureau of Land Management Rejects “Keep-It-In-The-Ground” Movement’s Demands
- Ban-Fracking Activists Enlist Help from Hollywood Actor after Five Failed Ballot Measures
- Colorado Governor’s Memoir Extols Fracking as “Very Best and Safest Extraction Technique”
- Ten Things Activists Tried to Keep Hidden as Part of Coordinated Exxon Attacks