HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Ohioans Thankful For Gas Price Drop to Six Year Lows, Saving Consumers $7 Billion
- Anti-Fracking Activists Call For More Public Comment on Wayne National Forest But Make Mockery Of Opportunity to Give It
- New EIA Data Show Energy Related GHG Emissions Falling Significantly While Natural Gas Use Rises
- Ohio’s Shale Investment Hits $33.7 Billion, Grows by Over 20 Percent in One Year
- New EPA Methane Regulations Based on Flawed Emissions Assumptions