HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- New Report Finds Naturally Occurring Methane in Groundwater in Southern Tier County
- Study: Marcellus Shale a “Strong Engine of Job Growth”
- New Report Says Natural Gas Bad for Climate – Because It’s Good for the Economy
- Illinois Lawmakers Criticize Antics of ‘Angry’ Anti-Fracking Activists
- Key Takeaways from a New Report on Seismicity and Fracking