HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- New Working Paper Finds Expanded Use of Natural Gas Saves Lives
- Sensing the Walls Closing In, NY AG Tries for Reboot of Failed Climate RICO Effort
- Schneiderman Changes Justification for #ExxonKnew Investigation
- New DEP Data Show Methane Emissions Continue to Decrease, Air Quality “Continues to Improve”
- EIA Says CO2 Emissions from Natural Gas are Increasing — Here’s Why That’s a Good Thing