HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Oil & Gas Industry Still Funneling Billions Into Texas Schools
- Duke Property Values Study Relies on “Perception,” Not Facts
- Ban-Fracking Initiatives Could Cost Colorado $11 Billion a Year in Lost GDP and 62,000 jobs
- Remember When Ban-Fracking Groups Touted the Climate Benefits of Natural Gas?
- Ohio’s “Pretty Amazing” Utica Shale Brings in $18 Million in New Tax Revenues