HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Researchers’ Own Data Contradicts Conclusion Linking HF to Premature Births
- CELDF Threat of Bankrupting Communities with Fracking Bans Comes to Colorado
- Fracking Lowers Winter Heating Costs
- Seeking Total Drilling Ban, Greens Threaten EPA with Lawsuit over Oil and Gas Waste Rules
- Another Billion Dollar Natural Gas Fired Power Plant Announced in Ohio