HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- New Project Maps out the Folly of Local Fracking Bans
- *UPDATE* Four Problems with a New Report Blaming Fracking for High School Drop Outs
- Marcellus Shale Creates New Opportunities for Students and Veterans
- Marcellus Shale Brings Billions to Pennsylvania GDP While New York’s Oil and Gas Contributions Decline
- Athens News (Column): Facts on the community bill of rights for Athens County