HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- New Study Shows Business is Booming for Skilled Trades, Thanks to Pipelines
- Food & Water Watch Again Misinforms Floridians with its “Ban Fracking” Initiative
- Coming Solar Eclipse Further Proves that Renewables Need Natural Gas
- New Study on Fracking and Schools Comes to a Surprising Conclusion
- Utica Shale Counties Show Highest Income Growth in Ohio