HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Poll Commissioned by Anti-Fracking Group Once Again Pushes Misinformation to Marylanders
- Mark Ruffalo Continues to Deny Science, Calls Obama and Other Climate Leaders “Immoral”
- How the Rockefeller-Funded #ExxonKnew Echo Chamber Operates
- Six Flaws in a Yale Study That Tries (and Fails) to Link Fracking to Cancer
- Desperate #ExxonKnew Activists Release Yet Another Rockefeller Funded Report