HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- California’s Strictest-in-the-Nation Fracking Regulations Now Permanent
- Shocking: New Report Highlights Recklessness of Ban Fracking Activists Campaigning in Colorado
- Anti-Fracking Community Bill of Rights Campaign Threatens Ohio Towns with Bankruptcy
- Air Study Confirms North Texas Fracking Is Protective of Public Health
- Who Did Governor Cuomo Ignore When He Banned Fracking in New York?