HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- ‘Local Control’ Is Killing Uber in Texas. Is Fracking Next?
- Washington County: A Shale Success Story
- Anti-Fracking Activists’ Letter to Hillary Clinton Chock Full of Debunked Talking Points
- EPA: Methane Emissions from Natural Gas Production Down 38 Percent Since 2005
- Clearing Up the Confusion about Water and Energy Development in California – Part II