HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- What You Need to Know About Fracking and Seismicity in Pennsylvania
- Activists’ “New” Protest of Wayne Fracking Recycles Old Arguments, Wastes Taxpayer Money
- *Update* For a Second Time, Colorado Health Officials Disavow Research Team Favored by Anti-Fracking Activists
- U.S. Shale Oil Production Expected to Jump by 80,000 bpd in March, Driven by Texas’ Permian Basin
- Three Key Takeaways From Drexel’s New Methane Study