HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Fact Sheet: Shale Development Boosting Property Values & Royalty Payments
- New Updates Increase Transparency of FracFocus
- EPA: Methane Emissions from Natural Gas Production Fell 35% Since 2007
- New Study Finds LNG Exports Will Reduce Global GHG Emissions
- Colorado Gov. Hickenlooper Rejects “Ban Fracking” Initiatives – Again