HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Ohio EPA Chief: ‘Communication is Key’ to Agency’s Proactive Approach to Shale Development
- Emails Confirm Enviro Report on Success of Colorado Oil & Gas Oversight
- Forum Highlights Importance of Fracking to Colorado Manufacturing
- Forty-two Percent of Americans Say Technology – Made Possible By Petroleum – Responsible for Improving Life the Most
- Open Records Petition Seeks More Sunlight on NY AG’s #ExxonKnew Strategy