HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- API Rankings: U.S. States Exceeding Entire Nations in Oil and Gas Production
- Frac Sand Industry in North America Booming, Thanks to Shale
- Colorado’s Top Democrat & Top Republican Agree: National “Ban Fracking” Groups Are Losing
- INFOGRAPHIC: Myths & Facts on Maryland Shale Development
- Plastic and Fertilizer Manufacturing Booms, Thanks to Shale