HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Earth Day Video: U.S. Slashes CO2 Emissions, Thanks to Shale
- Utica Shale Allows Local Conservancy District to Reduce Property Owner Fees
- *UPDATE* Labor Report Reveals Incredible Job Creation from Shale
- Debunking Common Myths about Shale Development in Michigan
- President Obama Again Touts Manufacturing Jobs Fueled by Shale