HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Marcellus Shale Operators Ahead of the Game on Produced Water Management
- As Earth Day Nears, Latest Data Show U.S. Air Quality Continues to Improve, Thanks to Shale Gas
- More Scary Headlines from ALA? Or Have They Learned from Their Troubles Past?
- Report: Over 50,000 American Jobs to be Created by Natural Gas Exporters
- Florida the Latest State to Join National Legal Stunt