HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- BLM Finds “No Significant Impact” in Wayne National Forest from Oil & Gas Leasing
- New NOAA Study Finds Low Methane Emissions, Attempts to Mask Data with Ethane Focus
- EIA: Thanks to Fracking, Energy Security Increases, While Cost of Living Falls
- Colorado Supreme Court Rules Local Fracking Bans are “Invalid and Unenforceable”
- VIDEO: Fracking and Methane: What You Need to Know