HEYCO Energy Group is a privately owned, upstream energy portfolio company that delivers strategy, sophisticated unconventional technology, and capital to oil and gas exploration projects in the United States and Europe.
HEYCO’s core resources are technical knowledge and management experience applied by a team with specific and proven skills in geology, geophysics, reservoir engineering, international negotiation, drilling and production, and land and operations management.
Energy in Depth
- Controversial Colorado Researcher Dubiously Links Fracking to Health Impacts
- States Pursuing Climate Litigation Rated ‘Judicial Hellholes’ by Major Legal Organization
- INFOGRAPHIC: Less Than 1 Percent of Federal Lands in California Leased for Oil & Natural Gas
- Latest ‘Keep It In the Ground’ Ploy: Spin Florida’s Oil and Natural Gas Industry as ‘Insignificant’
- Activists Admit Climate Litigation Is About Silencing Dissent, Not Justice