HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Marcellus Gas Users Seeing Big Savings This Winter
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Facts on Hydraulic Fracturing and Water Use
- CIPA Corrects the Record on Energy Production and Water Use
- Duke Rebuke: Study Finds Methane in Pa. Water Wells Prior to Drilling
- Houston Business Journal: Anadarko Raising Capital Budget for More Domestic Exploration