HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Call for Methane Regulations Is a Solution in Search of a Problem
- Pro-Fracking Turnout Frustrates Activists at Front Range Task Force Meeting
- CU Study: HF Fluid No More Toxic Than Common Household Products
- EIA: US Imports Of Nigerian Crude Oil Slide To Zero Again
- Shale Development Keeps Small Businesses Afloat In Tough Times