HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Utica Shale 2017 Drilling Year in Review: Record Production with No Major Incidents
- Why You Shouldn’t Believe a New Study Linking Fracking to Infant Health Problems
- UTA Research Finds No Definitive Link Between Fracking and Water Contamination
- New Report Finds Marcellus Shale Development Unrelated to Pa. Mortality Rates
- New Data Debunks Claims that Fracking Drives Down Property Values