HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- A House Divided: Rockefellers in Family Feud Over #ExxonKnew
- Pipelines: Fueling Pennsylvania and Beyond
- California Offshore Development Benefits the Economy, Our Security and the Environment
- New Legislative Committee Highlights Major Benefits of Shale Development to Colorado’s Economy
- At CAP event, Former Dem AG Admits #ExxonKnew Crusade “Politically Motivated”