HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Energy In Depth Testifies at EPA Ozone Hearing in Texas
- Bipartisan Coalition of Senators Rejects Attempt to Put EPA in Control of Fracking
- The Questionable Health Data Behind EPA’s Costly New Ozone Rule
- Environment America Redefines ‘Violations’ to Attack Shale
- Three Key Flaws in Anti-Fracking Activists’ EPCRA Claims